Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4-Get-Me-Nots ~ Fabulous Recycled Brooches

I'd like to give a highlight and mention to my amazing friend Jodi who makes the most beautiful handmade brooches.
I met Jodi recently and she is one of the most giving, loving and hardworking women i have ever met.
She has become a very good friend of mine and i am absolutely in LOVE with her brooch/headpieces!

She joined us recently for an amazing Gypsy Desert photo shoot where the whole bridal party wore 4get-me-nots as well as had full bouquets made out of them!
(*im dying to show you some pics, but cannot .....YET)

She takes salvaged and recycled materials and handmakes each and every one.
With or without feathers in two sizes ~
average price: $15-20
and in one word: AMAZING!!!!
i wear mine as often as i can ~ and whenever i do- i literally have people stopping me in the street to ask me where i got it. On stage, it is a SHOWSTOPPER and i always feel beyond fabulous with it on.
Please come meet Jodi at many of my upcoming Gypcee Trunk Show events, you'll find her kickin it with me and laughing our asses off!
Pick up a few of her headpieces or commision her to make a custom one for you!
(read how she started these and see how much of a keepsake they are!)
She also does full bouquets....YES, BOUQUETS ladies out of completely recycled 4get-me-not flowers! (sustainable weddings, anyone?!?!?)

SUPPORT TRUE ART ~ SUPPORT HANDMADE & SALVAGED
See you soon!
Gypcee

Website:
4Get-Me-Nots








No comments:

Post a Comment