Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photography by Gypcee

for those of you that don't know, i also shoot a shit load of photographs. mostly lifestyle....but really, whatever catches my eye and inspires me....
one of my greatest joys is to shoot some of my many musician friends....as a musician myself, i have always LOVED the stage and how the energy is conveyed thru the music itself.
i have thousands of images and videos from years and years of surrounding myself with extremely talented people (which someday i hope to be able to share on a much larger scale)

here are a few from the last couple of shows i've been to...a sneak peek if you will :)
enjoy~
Gypcee

'ONE GOOD THING ABOUT MUSIC, WHEN IT HITS-YOU FEEL NO PAIN'
bob marley

The incredible FISHBONE @ Fingerprints Music / Long Beach CA 7/31/12
                                                   


the up and coming MOONSHINE @ House of Blues / Anaheim 06/12





and here's one of ME :) singing some blues @ The Gaslamp in Long Beach, CA. 06/12

No comments:

Post a Comment