Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Vibe ~ New Scene ~ New Products!

Hey fellow Gypsies
It's been forever since i've been on here. I needed to take somewhat of a Soul-Batical to refresh my spirit and gain clarity on what I want to be putting my time and effort into.
I've gone thru some SHIT these last two years let me tell you! All lessons and growth attained in the long run however- so not to worry :) You can't keep a Phoenix down, baby :)
In a nutshell- i've closed my storefront, moved 8 times, buried 7 people, including my mother ~ and went thru 2 half-assed relationships. UGH! Exhausting to say the least!

Anywhoo- I'm back.

I've been shooting a shitload of photography, too! Hit me up if you need anything. I don't plan on slowing down with that at all.
And guess what?
I'm moving to the gorgeous land of Colorado in late October!

I'm excited to say the least!

In the interim of all of that- i have decided to go back into independant wholesale representation. What that means- is that i will be picking up a select few lines that you will all LOVE and be offering them wholesale to boutiques and stores. I will be focusing on CO. for the time being. Once I have all of this locked down i will share with you what lines i am repping and you can all drool and tell me where you think I should be selling them to!

Can't wait to share more info with you!
Thank you all for always being so supportive (or just curious) of what i am doing ~
I only know how to be ME and i will not waiver that dedication to self for anything.

Onward and Upward!
Gypcee


No comments:

Post a Comment