Sunday, December 8, 2013

Colorado Welcomes Me Beautifully

 I just finished my first month here in Colorado, and i have to say that i am just filled with deep love and appreciation for this beautiful city and land i now call HOME.

Navigating my way thru here, meeting new friends, exploring new ground, connecting to new energy.....all of my favorite things to do!

The snow is a beautiful representation of what i feel my slate is like that i brought here....
CLEAN, CRISP, CLEAR, WHITE ~ just BEAUTIFUL all in all...
i left everything behind and came here with the fullest intention of starting completely over....and that is exactly what i am doing.

Here's a brief visual recap for you ~ hope you can get the feel of what i am experiencing thru my photographs....

And as always, Reach out directly with any questions or to just connect. My arms are open and my heart is never full enough!
Blessings,
Gypcee

angelaaldatz@gmail.com





































No comments:

Post a Comment